OFFICIAL RULES – ALDER APPAREL GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKE
By entering the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Alder Apparel Inc. (“Sponsor”). You also agree to receive occasional marketing emails from Sponsors.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
- SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE 18 OR OVER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes starts November 19 2020 at 7:30:00 a.m. US Eastern Time and ends December 3, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. US Eastern Time (“Sweepstakes Period”).
How To Enter: During Sweepstakes Period, access the applications form on Sponsor’s web page or go to this link:
https://contest.alderapparel.com/holidaygiveaway complete the entry form, and submit as directed.
6. WINNER SELECTION:
Luck of the draw winner: One potential winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor and or around December 10, 2020 from among all eligible entries received.
Most invites: Will be selected by Sponsor and will be awarded to the applicant who generates the most entries from invitations. In the case of a draw, the winner will be randomly selected.
The potential winner(s) will be notified by email and will be required to confirm eligibility. If you are the potential winner(s), by participating in the Sweepstake you automatically consent to publicity releases by Sponsor. If potential winner(s) cannot be contacted by Sponsor for any reason, or if potential winner(s) is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification of potential winner(s) and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner(s) may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
- Prize And Odds Of Winning: There are two prizes to be won. Both consist of a $1000 USD gift card to alder apparel online store plus alder’s go-far fleece or alternative product of similar value. The Prize is not transferable or assignable. All unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance/use of prize are winner’s sole responsibility. All applicable taxes and duties on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
- Eligibility: Officers, employees, and directors (as well as their immediate families) of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not eligible to enter or win the prize. “Immediate families” means one’s spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e., nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live. Contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.
- Conditions Of Participation: Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries, bonus entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, tampering with or hacking, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service, Website, Mobile Site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
- Releases: By participating, except in cases of fraud of Sponsor, breach of Sponsor’s obligations under these Official Rules, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for Sweepstakes, advertising and marketing purposes connected with the Sweepstakes in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google or Pinterest.
- Choice of law: These Official rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- General: Should any provision of these Official Rules be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely captures the original intent of Sponsor. The determination of the invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision of these Official Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules.
- For a list of names of winners send an email to email@example.com by December 15 2020.